Soul Connexion is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of our students. We manage personal information in accordance with Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act. The information below outlines our privacy process. This policy applies to all students of Soul Connexion, and a copy of this policy can be made available by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soul Connexion’s websites use Google Analytics (GA), which automatically collects and analyzes the actions taken on the site so we can better meet your needs which includes the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain for the computer accessing the site
- Type of browser and operating system
- Web pages visited and the search features explored
This information is analyzed and reports are used to improve the users’ overall website experience.
Personal information provided voluntarily by Soul Connexion’s students including but not limited to: website, emails and web forms may be used for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our service offerings
- Notify you about changes to our services
- Send requested information
- Process your registration
- Respond to your questions and provide information
- Provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events
- Monitor the usage of our service
- Gather and analyze information to improve our service
Our students typically provide their personal information. We may collect your information from other persons with your consent or as authorized by law. We take every effort to ensure your personal information is accurate so we can better serve you. You may contact us with any changes to your personal information.
Soul Connexion’s website contains a variety of methods used for communication. You may opt out at any time to refrain from receiving newsletters or information about our offerings.
If you have any questions about our policy, you can email us at email@example.com, and we would be happy to answer them.