Our goal is to foster a positive environment for all and set everyone up for success by communicating our policies and expectations. We’re looking forward to an awesome week exploring the fine arts with your child.
You should receive an email within a few days of your registration – this will include additional details about our summer camps. If you do not receive it, please reach out to our Soul Sisters at email@example.com.
What to Bring (labelled with name!)
- Clean indoor shoes, dance shoes and/or bare feet
- Comfortable outfit (jeans and skirts are not permitted)
- A nut-free snack & bottle of water
- A change of clothes and pull ups (for children ages 2-5)
Drop Off & Pick Up
- Please arrive on time for drop off and pick up
- Teacher will meet students and parents in the lobby prior to camp start time
- Parents are invited to attend the last 15 minutes of the last day of camp wherein children will showcase some of the things they have been learning
- Parents will receive a dropbox link by email on the last day of camp that includes photos of the camp
- We do not provide refunds or credits for camp withdrawals or missed classes
- Should you be unable to attend the camp you registered for, we can transfer you to another camp or transfer the camp to a friend or family member
Refer a Friend
- Refer a NEW friend to a summer camp and receive a $10 credit